Monday, December 28, 2009

Where to order Labyrinth Lord

On the Goblinoid Games forums more and more reports of Labyrinth Lord sightings in game stores are rolling in. If you want your local store to order the book, they can find it listed with Alliance so far. It may also be listed with other distributors, but I don't yet have confirmation on that.

If you want to order the core book online from a source other than Lulu, you can find it at FRP Games and Noble Knight Games. I'll also be sending off a shipment of Mutant Future to Noble Knight this week, so keep an eye out for that to turn up there soon.

That's all for now, more updates later!

2 comments:

Piper said...

Dan, I'm really excited to see that LL is taking off. One my f2f gaming groups runs B/X games. We recently began cycling referee duties, and I do believe I'm going to use LL to run my sessions instead of B/X. I'm really excited about it.

Aaron E. Steele said...

I picked up my copy of Labyrinth Lord from my FLGS, The Sentry Box.

Two thumbs up!